3311 MOUND VIEW ROAD - Fact Sheet
- Master Suite
Includes bedroom, 9'0" walk in closet, bath and exercise area (carpeted).
Bath includes 6'0' whirlpool tub, vanity with 2 basins, make-up area. Separate
room with toilet and 4x6 walk in shower stall with dual shower valves.
- Bedroom 2
Includes 8'0" closet and carpeting
Entry hall ceramic tile that functions as a gallery finished with ceramic tile
Includes space for electric washer and dryer, storage cabinets, service sink
and custom built wine storage finished with a custom mosaic tile floor
- Bath 2
Includes shower stall, bath vanity, linen vanity
- Bedroom 3
Includes designated area for a 6'0" closet
Includes access door to outside
3 car insulated and finished
- Other Space
Service hall to garage, bedrooms and study, storage rooms, mechanical room.
Currently rooms are being used as office space. Closet(s) would need to be
completed with doors and opening between rooms would need to be closed. Rooms
are wired for multiple telephone lines and dedicated circuits for computers.
Computers are presently networked with built in wiring.
- General Comment - The original builder's of the residence had the foresight
to capture a "million dollar view" by placing the living area on the
2nd floor. Each room captures the available views in very different ways.
Windows are large and many.
- Living Room
Carpeted room able to have 2 seating groupings, wood burning fireplace and
semi-open plan design with dining room and kitchen.
- Dining Room
Wood floor and unity with the kitchen.
Wood and ceramic floor, custom built cherry cabinets with glass accents, custom
metal "art" hardware, granite counters, baking area with special
ergonomic platform. Subzero refrigerator, Dacor cooktop, 30' GE built in oven,
warming drawer, hot water faucet. Patio door provides access to a grill deck
and ramp to a herb garden. Seating for 4 around breakfast table. Built in audio
Carpeted room, all windows with access to sun deck, built in audio speakers
- Powder Room
Wood floor with pedestal basin
Carpeted staircase with original iron railing
- Exterior Deck
Cedar sun deck with built in 6x6 hot tub. Grade access from steel and wood
cantilever staircase. Steel and cable railings to minimize interference with
- Other Space
- Site - 5 acres (house situated facing southwest)
- Gross square footage - 3,700 +/-
- Perimeter deck around first floor aids in maintenance and sun shelter.
- Pergola entry has indirect lighting to accent tree
- Built in lighting including recessed, indirect and track
- Stained Glass window accents in sun room
- New windows are Lo-E with UV filtering for optimal performance
- Exterior power for landscape lighting and convenience
- All shower stalls are custom ceramic
- Hydronic (hot water) heat (LP)
- Domestic hot water (electric)
- Air conditioned
buried electric, telephone, cable propane gas
- Septic - sized for 3 bedrooms
Back to Pat Whyte's Home